Tuesday, October 9, 2007

12 Stones - Lifeless

Lifeless is one of the best songs on the album; this excellent track leads us in a serious direction as Paul sings about a loved one leaving "Before you go, you promise me something, I need to know, will you leave me lifeless?" Paul brings it home vocally on this song, and you can hear the emotion in every word, even the guitar solo brilliantly reflects the lyrics.

12 Stones - Lifeless lyrics


Artist: 12 Stones
Album: Potter's Field
Year: 2004
Title: Lifeless

Desperate and waiting, frozen to the core, numb
To this feeling, needing something more all I
Keep thinking is where I need to be, all I can hope
For is someone to take me away

Before you go you promise me something, I need
To know will you leave me lifeless leaving me
Lifeless

Will I bow down to this life that I live, will I find
Freedom or lose it all again all I keep thinking is
Where I need to be, all I can hope for is someone
To take me away

Before you go you promise me something, I need
To know will you leave me lifeless time moves so
Slow, i'm waiting for something, waiting for
Something again

Will I fall away from you, feelings that I never
Knew and I hope that I never fall away

Other Songs In Potter's Field Album :

No comments: